If you are here to get information about Office 365 then you are in the right place. In this article, we will discuss Office 365 and also list the step through which you can create an Office 365 Account. So stay right till the end to get all the important information regarding Office 365.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is the line of subscription service offered by Microsoft as part of Microsoft. According to the latest news, they are changing its name from Office 365 to Microsoft 365. After the beta test in October 2010, Microsoft launched Office 365 on June 28, 2011.
With the launch of Microsoft Office in 2013, Microsoft expanded Office 365 to include new plans that will target different kinds of business and many other services like Onedrive. Office 365 offers many applications like Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc. According to a survey in 2015, there are more than 200 million active users of Office 365 and this percentage is increasing at a constant rate.
Create your Hotmail.com login Account.
Key features of Office 365
The following are some key features of Microsoft Office 365 that are listed below.
● It can be accessed anywhere at any time.
● It provides you Real-time Co-Authoring
● Team chat application facility
● Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook comes with Office 365
● Provides you the Power maps for Excel
● Comes with built-in security features
How to create an Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 365 provides you applications like Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook. It has become the need of everyone. To create an Office 365 Account you have to follow the below-listed steps so that you can enjoy the latest services and features of Microsoft Office 365.
- Log in to One.com and click on Office 365.
- Now click on Create a new Office 365 user.
- Now enter your first and last name along with the email address.
- Then accept the Microsoft Cloud agreement which was sent to your mail.
- Now click on create.
- In this way, a new user will be created and now go to your mailbox to check your email for login details.
- Now open your email and then click on the new mail named as Welcome to Office 365, it may take up to a few minutes.
- Now you have to click on the sign-in and install option.
- On the next page type your Microsoft email ID and password which were present in the mail sent to you by Microsoft.
- After completing the steps now click on the sign-in option.
- Now in step 3 view your Office dashboard where you can manage your installation.
- In the top corner, you will see your name. Enter your name to go to the account settings.
- The Below name option of Install Office 2016 will be present.
- Similarly, other features can also be seen there.
I hope you like the information but if you want to know more than you can visit the official website of Microsoft Office 365 where you can get all necessary information about Office 365 and its features. Video tutorials are also available.